Club Bio - About the Milwaukee Casting Club
The Milwaukee Casting Club is a conservation club located at 18200 West Cleveland Avenue in New Berlin, Wisconsin. (Just west of Poplar Creek Church) The club consists of 28 acres of woodlands which include a trap and archery field range, club house, and an outdoor pavilion. Milwaukee Casting Club is a non-profit organization, dedicated to the promotion, education and enjoyment of archery, hunting, shooting, and fishing with a broad conservation focus.
MCC was founded in 1929 and incorporated as a non-profit organization in 1937. Originally MCC was started to promote the then popular sport of target casting and has played host to a number of national events.
In recent years, the club has taken on a broad conservation focus encompassing fishing, hunting, archery, and trap shooting along with educational activities related to these sports. The club is a family oriented organization and most activities are open to spouses and children.